Program and Staffing Announcement
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, and in order to protect our tenants and staff Project Freedom Inc is taking the following actions:
1. All activities and meetings are being cancelled until further notice.
2. Until further notice our Community Centers are closed.
3. We are alternating staff at our projects, so we will not have all employees at the site at any one time. Tenants should call the office prior to coming over–we are trying to limit personal interactions that can spread the virus, so anything that can be communicated over the phone, should be done in that manner.
4. Only emergency repairs will be done at this time. This means real emergencies, such as no heat, no hot water, etc.
5. Tenants should leave their rent check payments in the drop box outside in the lobby of each project. If a tenant pays cash, please call to arrange to see one of our staff at the office. Again, we are trying to limit the number of personal actions for all our protection.
6. Staff will be closely monitoring their phone messages, and email, so please leave a message and someone will contact you as soon as possible.
Please know that these are extraordinary times, and we all need to do our part, in order to break this cycle of infection. Please check Norm’s Emergency Page below for links to information and resources.
We thank everyone for your understanding and cooperation.
Tim Doherty, Executive Director
Norm’s Emergency Management (EM) Page